Taliesin West, Scottsdale, AZ. The design used in this product is adapted from a 1940’s motif that Wright used as a symbol of his school and the Taliesin Fellowship, a residential community of apprentices and teachers associated with Wright’s School of Architecture. The ancient Hohokam petroglyph that inspired this design was found on a rock in the over 600 acres of Wright’s winter estate. Wright stated that the motif reminded him of two hands clasping in a gesture of friendship.
This Frank Lloyd Wright Collection product is authorized by the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation, Taliesin West, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A. “Frank Lloyd Wright”, “Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation” and the Frank Lloyd Wright signature trademarks of the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation are used with permission. A portion of the sales of this product supports the conservation and education programs of the Foundation.
®/TM/© 2019, Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation.
All Rights Reserved.